I@D International, a French société par actions simplifiée (simplified company, whose registered office is located at Immeuble Carré Haussmann III, Allée de la Ferme de Varâtre, 77127 Lieusaint, registered in the Melun Trade and Companies Register under number 820923126 (hereinafter “I@D International ”or “I@D”) or one of the I@D International subsidiaries depending on your geographical location, processes your personal data, in its capacity as a data controller, when you browse the www.join-iad.com/en/ website (the “Website”) and interact with it, in particular when you complete an online form or ask for brochures.
For more general information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL): https://www.cnil.fr.
1. Categories of data concerned
- Data you send directly to I@D International
You may need to provide I@D International with information about you in your various interactions with this company.
This mainly includes contact details such as first name, last name, title, email address and telephone number, as well as information about your professional background.
- Data that I@D International collects indirectly
I@D International collects technical browsing and interaction data on the Website (in particular, via cookies), as well as geolocation data if you have accepted this.
2. Purposes, legal basis and retention period
I@D International collects and processes your personal data for the purposes identified in the table set out below, which also explains the legal basis for the processing and the retention period for each purpose.
Your data may be retained, at the end of the periods identified below, to allow I@D International to fulfill its statutory or regulatory obligations and assert its rights for any appropriate period with regard to the applicable limitation period. In such cases, the processing operations are performed on the basis of compliance with statutory obligations or the legitimate interests of I@D International.
|Purposes of the processing operations||Legal basis||Retention period|
|1||Responding to your requests to download brochures.||Legitimate interests||3 years from collection or last contact with the data subject.|
|2||Your answers to the quiz if you have decided to answer it.||Legitimate interests||3 years from collection or last contact with the data subject.|
|3||Responding to requests submitted by you through online forms on the Website and putting you in contact with a consultant of an iad International subsidiary depending on your location. Consequently, any request for contact, for whatever reason (to buy or rent a property, to become a prescriber, to become a consultant, etc.), must first be made through a contact with a consultant. If you decide to become an iad consultant, your data will be processed by the relevant iad International subsidiary for the purpose of your affiliation. The subsidiaries of iad International operate in the property transaction sector through a network of independent commercial consultants.||Legitimate interests||3 years from collection or last contact with the data subject.|
|4||Sending newsletters and other commercial materials, as well as managing subscriptions to them, if you sign up for those services.||Consent||3 years from collection or last contact with the data subject.|
|5||Monitoring your satisfaction with the use of the services.||Legitimate interests||3 years from collection or last contact with the data subject.|
|6||Managing your requests to exercise rights.||Compliance with statutory obligations||Time taken to process the request. Deletion of the proof of identity document, if requested, as soon as the checks have been completed.|
3. Recipients of your data
The data collected and processed by I@D International for the above-mentioned purposes may be communicated, as needed for your file:
- to its customer, marketing/communication and technical services of I@D International ;
- to its administrative and legal departments if necessary ;
- to the administrative or judicial authorities authorised under French law if necessary;
- to an agent of I@D International’s subsidiary depending on your location ;
If you are continuing your contractual relationship with one of I@D International’s subsidiaries, you will find links to their privacy policies below:
- I@D France: https://www.iadfrance.fr/
- iad Espana Immobiliaria a Domicilio .SL: https://www.iadespana.es/fr
- iad Portugal: https://www.iadportugal.pt/fr
- iad Italia Servizi S.r.l. : https://www.iad-italia.it/
- I@D Deutschland GmbH: https://www.iaddeutschland.de/en
I@D International also needs to grant access to your data to the service providers it instructs. These service providers may only use the data for the purposes of performing their services and they have a contractual obligation to protect the personal data transmitted to them in this context.
4. Transfers outside the European Union
Your data may be sent to some of the I@D International service providers located outside the European Union.
These transfers are governed by standard contractual clauses or by binding corporate rules (BCR), depending on the provider, and supplemented where necessary by additional measures. You may request additional information and/or a copy of these clauses by emailing I@D International at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Your rights
You may change or delete your personal data directly, in your personal area.
You may exercise the following rights for your personal data, on the terms and within the limits set out in the Applicable Regulations:
- right of access and information: you have the right to be informed about how your personal data is processed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form. You also have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, where applicable, access the data by requesting a copy.
- right to rectification: you have the right to have incomplete and/or inaccurate personal data corrected and/or completed.
- right to withdraw your consent: when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- right to object: you may object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation.
In some cases, this right cannot be exercised, for example if there are compelling legitimate grounds or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- right to portability: you have the right to receive the personal data you provided to I@D International, to allow you to transfer it to another data controller. This right only applies if the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract and the processing is performed by automated means.
- right to restrict the processing of your data: in some cases, you may restrict the processing of your personal data. This right allows you to temporarily block the use of some of your data, if the statutory requirements are met.
- right to erasure: in some cases, you may request the erasure of your personal data (for example, if the personal data is too old and is no longer necessary).
- right to obtain human intervention following profiling or an automated decision: when profiling or an automated decision is used, you may request human intervention for the assessment.
- right to give “post-mortem” instructions: you may decide what is to happen to your personal data after your death.
If you wish to exercise one or more of these rights, you should send the corresponding request to the data protection officer using the contact details set out in the “Data protection officer” section below.
Similarly, for any request or complaint concerning the processing of your personal data, please contact the I@D International data protection officer.
If no response is received from I@D International or if a dispute persists, you may in any event lodge a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority (the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) in France).
6. Data protection officer
You may contact the data protection officer appointed by I@D International by writing to the DPO at the following address:
- By email: email@example.com
- by post to the following address: I@D International , Service Juridique, Allée de la Ferme de Varâtre, Immeuble Carré Haussmann III, 77127 Lieusaint, for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
I@D International implements various measures to protect your data from any misuse. A firewall protects the infrastructure of the public website you access and authentication and passwords are encrypted.
However, please note that, although I@D International implements appropriate technical and organisational means to prevent any unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and any loss, damage or accidental destruction of personal data, the absolute security of personal data cannot be guaranteed.